The Shame of Ireland
This is a Women’s Group meeting for members of the Womens group which includes any woman who was in Irish Institutions and for women who suffered clerical abuse.
We have opened up the second part of the meeting for all survivors from 1.15pm .
We have nothing to hide and if people want to attend and they fit one of the two criteria above they are welcome.
AGENDA1. Apologies & Welcome to New Members
2. Notice of Annual General Meeting
3. Proposed charitable status for the Women's Group.
(Break to invite members of Mixed Group to attend)
4. Update on the future of LIS OS ..
5. Counselling Update. 'Towards Healing' Faoiseamh
6. Report on visit to LAMH Guest House in Cork
7. Report on Statutory Trust Fund & Petition8. Report on Visit to Catholic Child Protection Agency meeting at Westminster
9. Any other Business
Venue is two minutes walk from Camden Town tube.
Add a Comment