The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

Caranua aka Statutory Trust Fund (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Caranua

Caranua money ment for the victims of the industrial schools is now being run by a private company much like the water charges.The irish go…

Started by William Delahunty

1 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Rob Northall

CARANUA Mary Higgins NOT in OFFICE

Mary Higgins not in the OFFICE CARANUA  she is the CEO and she is NOT there. Over 80,000 a year plus expenses and she is not there. OUR FUT…

Started by robert

1 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Elizabeth Nicholas

Contacting Ernest J. Cantillon Solicitors Cork to take Action Against the Irish Government!

Jimmy sent me a Copy of his letter to Ernest J. Cantillon Solicitors Cork He has asked me to post it on his behalf. Hi Rob, Can you plea…

Started by Rob Northall

66 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by shep

The Statutory Trust Fund Fraud Begins!

Redress scheme aims to assist abuse victims in old age Friday 17 January 2014 11.21 Mary Higgins said the fund will focus on health, e…

Started by Rob Northall

26 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Rob Northall

Caranua experance

so far BAD i have had a lot of stressful time sorting out problems they have caused me  now they send refunds to bank here in USA example…

Started by frank mullen

0 Sep 28, 2014

Caranua.

Hi Everyone. I have just had a call from a woman called Jerry (I believe that was her name) at Caranua.  The conversation like this.   She…

Started by Kathleen O'Malley.

0 Aug 14, 2014

Petition to Separate Church And State and Bankrupt CORI!

Dear All, I did ask around for help in Drafting a petition here and via email to others. The Dialogue for some Reason never Quite took…

Started by Rob Northall

1 May 5, 2014
Reply by Úna Walsh

Abuse victims voice support for controversial memorial at hearing

What do Survivors think about this? Abuse victims voice support for controversial memorial at hearing   ALLISON BRAY – 25 SEPTEMBER 20…

Started by Maurice Heaphy

4 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Oliver Whelan

Permission refused for Garden of Remembrance memorial to abuse victims

Permission refused for Garden of Remembrance memorial to abuse victims There were plans in place to have ‘Journey of Light’ erected by 20…

Started by Maurice Heaphy

8 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Oliver Whelan

November Update from the Residential Institutions Statutory Trust Fund

No. 2 November 2013 New name for RISF We have created a new service name for the Residential Institutions Statutory Fun…

Started by Rob Northall

8 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Oliver Whelan

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service