The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

Caranua aka Statutory Trust Fund (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Residential Institutions Statutory Fund Board (Continued)

Tuesday, 8 October 2013 Deputy Charlie McConalogue:   I thank the Minister for his reply. As he is aware, many of the people who will bene…

Started by Maurice Heaphy

2 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Rob Northall

Order told State to scrap vow on abuse redress

Order told State to scrap vow on abuse redress Monday, November 04, 2013 The Government was told to scrap its pledge on the cost of the chi…

60 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by jack colleton

Survivor Meeting with Mary Higgins, CEO New Statutory Trust Fund

Survivor Meeting with Mary Higgins, CEO New Statutory Trust Fund Posted by Maurice Heaphy on November 5, 2013 at 10:26 in Un Categorised V…

11 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Oliver Whelan

Quinn orders abuse fund to destroy reports on survivors

Shane Phelan Public Affairs Editor – 19 October 2013 EDUCATION Minister Ruairi Quinn has ordered the state body in charge of a €110m fund…

Started by Rob Northall

4 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Rob Northall

Orders still €40m short of cash pledged over abuse

Shane Phelan Public Affairs Editor – 24 October 2013 A scheme set up to pay for the treatment for survivors of institutional abuse faces be…

Started by Rob Northall

0 Oct 27, 2013

Coventry Irish Society News Letter 2013

This Turned up in my personal Email Account over the last weekend, I apologies for only sharing it NOW!

Started by Rob Northall

5 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by pauline jackson

Residential Institutions Statutory Fund website

Residential Institutions Statutory Fund The Residential Institutions Statutory Fund (RISF) Board was established under the Residential Inst…

Started by Rob Northall

18 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Rob Northall

Section 5: Why is it taking so long? First Update From the Residential Institutions Statutory Fund(RISF) September 2013

Why is it taking so long?   Although it's a long time since the Fund was announced in 2009, the  Board was only establihed at the end of Ma…

Started by Rob Northall

1 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Rob Northall

First Update From the Residential Institutions Statutory Fund(RISF) September 2013

The Following turned up recently in my Personal Email account as a PDF File which is attached. In order to Facilitate Discussion I have spl…

Started by Rob Northall

2 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Rob Northall

Section 7: What about the monument for survivors? First Update From the Residential Institutions Statutory Fund(RISF) September 2013

What about the monument for survivors?  A monument was recommended in the Ryan Report.   Following a  consultation process a committee, whi…

Started by Rob Northall

2 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by ROBERT

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service