The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

Maurice Heaphy's Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe this is the case Rob. However i think this is why ROP/SC held a meeting in…"

Maurice Heaphy replied Sep 5, 2013 to Important Update on Right of Place Second Chance

22 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by ROBERT

"Willie Mc Alllister is no longer in charge of the funding any more. He has moved on,…"

Maurice Heaphy replied Sep 5, 2013 to Important Update on Right of Place Second Chance

22 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by ROBERT

"Did NOT get that one either Rob. As before, ROP only give that info to their chosen…"

22 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by ROBERT

"The HSE do NOT have the authority to ask that anything be taken down from any Websit…"

22 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by ROBERT

"Hi Rob, im sorry i dont have a copy of the Summer 2012 Newsletter. I am not on their…"

Maurice Heaphy replied Aug 19, 2013 to Important Update on Right of Place Second Chance

22 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by ROBERT

"Important Meeting held in Waterford last week, and chaired by the New CEO of the New…"

Maurice Heaphy replied Jul 21, 2013 to Call for clarification on £94m Survivors fund

19 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by ROBERT

"Hi Martin, i totally agree with you. We talk about it all the time but as usual, not…"

Maurice Heaphy replied Oct 3, 2012 to ABUSE SURVIVORS DIVIDED ON MEMORIAL.

14 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Maurice Heaphy

"Hi Kenneth, at the end of the day, NONE of these people give a damn (Fact) they coul…"

Maurice Heaphy replied Oct 3, 2012 to ABUSE SURVIVORS DIVIDED ON MEMORIAL.

14 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Maurice Heaphy

"He is nothing but a scum-bag, just like most of the groups. He wants nothing more to…"

Maurice Heaphy replied Oct 2, 2012 to ABUSE SURVIVORS DIVIDED ON MEMORIAL.

14 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Maurice Heaphy

"Ok Kenneth, thanks for your response. They wont do anything for you anyway. I can se…"

Maurice Heaphy replied Oct 2, 2012 to ABUSE SURVIVORS DIVIDED ON MEMORIAL.

14 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Maurice Heaphy

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service