The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

pauline jackson's Discussions (192)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

"one year at his sisters home.But at least he was taken to court.Its a start at least…"

pauline jackson replied Jul 3 to Australian Bishop Sentenced to Year's Detention for Cover-Up

1 Jul 3
Reply by pauline jackson

"Good everywhere the churchs went there was abuse and lives destroyed.But the religou…"

pauline jackson replied Jul 3 to National Redress Scheme: Australia sex abuse compensation scheme begins

2 Jul 3
Reply by pauline jackson

"And that is the start. Then there was the rosary beads with the wire cutting through…"

pauline jackson replied Jun 24 to "They changed my name, they changed my birthday, my whole childhood was gone."

7 Jun 25
Reply by jack colleton

"Names gone. hair cut short a number given and no family contact. That was the way th…"

pauline jackson replied Jun 24 to "They changed my name, they changed my birthday, my whole childhood was gone."

7 Jun 25
Reply by jack colleton

"Hello . Nice to hear from you. "

pauline jackson replied Jun 14 to Leather Straps used by Christian Brothers

27 Jun 14
Reply by pauline jackson

"tthe interview done by phone or Skype.By phone its differcult as relating to someone…"

pauline jackson replied Jun 9 to To All Members : Radio Shows

40 Jun 10
Reply by jack colleton

" how many people have been interviewed up untill now.I dont know if i can add anythi…"

pauline jackson replied Jun 7 to To All Members : Radio Shows

40 Jun 10
Reply by jack colleton

"Thant ittks Rob. I will think about it."

pauline jackson replied Jun 7 to To All Members : Radio Shows

40 Jun 10
Reply by jack colleton

"I am Geraldines sister. I have moter neurone decease. I hope that our elder sister i…"

pauline jackson replied Jun 7 to Ellen Veronica ,where are you,

20 Jul 10
Reply by Rob Northall

"Good. But will the Church contribute to the compensation this time.!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Tha…"

pauline jackson replied Jun 3 to Magdalene reparations will finally be paid to those who lived in the forgotten institutions

3 Jun 3
Reply by jack colleton

RSS

Birthdays

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service