The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

Úna Walsh's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Terrific post! Spot on! If only we had known! "

Úna Walsh replied Jun 26, 2018 to There’s a sunny afternoon in our future, not thirty years from now

2 Jun 26, 2018
Reply by Úna Walsh

"Is this stupidity? A crime against humanity has been commited and this wally can't s…"

Úna Walsh replied May 14, 2017 to Christian Brothers papers show children being ‘sold into slavery’

9 May 16, 2017
Reply by jack colleton

"I am Soooo impressed by the interest of the Oireachtas in this, the lack of people i…"

Úna Walsh replied Apr 9, 2017 to Catherine Connolly TD takes that Parrot Richard Bruton to Task over Caranua 5th April 2017

14 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by jack colleton

"Ahh.... too right Rob. he best satire is always near to the knuckle."

Úna Walsh replied Oct 16, 2016 to Waterford Whispers Report on Closure of the Last Magdalene Laundry

2 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by pauline jackson

"Signed"

Úna Walsh replied May 5, 2014 to Petition to Separate Church And State and Bankrupt CORI!

1 May 5, 2014
Reply by Úna Walsh

"Yes Just so."

Úna Walsh replied Nov 19, 2013 to Rumour Nuns Want to Re-open Stanhope Street Laundry for "Fallen Women"?

25 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Catherine

"Totally agree, for them its all about protecting the church. "

Úna Walsh replied Nov 17, 2013 to Rumour Nuns Want to Re-open Stanhope Street Laundry for "Fallen Women"?

25 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Catherine

"Nice idea."

Úna Walsh replied Nov 11, 2013 to Rumour Nuns Want to Re-open Stanhope Street Laundry for "Fallen Women"?

25 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Catherine

"I like the idea of confiscating the building and turning it over to the redress boar…"

Úna Walsh replied Nov 11, 2013 to Rumour Nuns Want to Re-open Stanhope Street Laundry for "Fallen Women"?

25 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Catherine

"I seriously believe that the entire Constitution should be rewritten, not just amend…"

Úna Walsh replied Oct 6, 2013 to The Convention on the Constitution

2 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Úna Walsh

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

Birthdays

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service