The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

james moy's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi John, That's a good idea, as we have had no joy so far from Solicitors, perhaps i…"

james moy replied Jun 12, 2014 to Contacting Ernest J. Cantillon Solicitors Cork to take Action Against the Irish Government!

66 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by shep

"Hello John, No need to thank me , like your good self I was just trying to drum up i…"

james moy replied Jun 10, 2014 to Contacting Ernest J. Cantillon Solicitors Cork to take Action Against the Irish Government!

66 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by shep

"Hi  Catherine, great  to hear from you, yes the good lady and myself have been in th…"

james moy replied Apr 25, 2014 to Contacting Ernest J. Cantillon Solicitors Cork to take Action Against the Irish Government!

66 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by shep

"Does anyone here notice the amount of letters. postings, and  remarks on here ,all s…"

james moy replied Apr 11, 2014 to Contacting Ernest J. Cantillon Solicitors Cork to take Action Against the Irish Government!

66 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by shep

"Catherine, this is indeed a great site, for us Survivors to contact each other and s…"

james moy replied Mar 28, 2014 to Contacting Ernest J. Cantillon Solicitors Cork to take Action Against the Irish Government!

66 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by shep

"Catherine , delighted to make you smile, sorry about thee sad bits, but at least w…"

james moy replied Mar 25, 2014 to Contacting Ernest J. Cantillon Solicitors Cork to take Action Against the Irish Government!

66 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by shep

"Sorry , another thing I enjoy relating to is, when some folk ask where I was educate…"

james moy replied Mar 24, 2014 to Contacting Ernest J. Cantillon Solicitors Cork to take Action Against the Irish Government!

66 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by shep

"Father o Brien entered the room, and frightened the bejasus out of me, saying he had…"

james moy replied Mar 24, 2014 to Contacting Ernest J. Cantillon Solicitors Cork to take Action Against the Irish Government!

66 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by shep

" Continuing "Jimmy's Redemption",  for Catherine ,and any other Survivor who no doub…"

66 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by shep

"Sorry Catherine , I meant to also advise you that the BEE'S down here in Sussex are…"

66 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by shep

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service