The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

john mc carthy's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope all the people of IRELAND take  some blame for what went on in those lAUNDRIE…"

john mc carthy replied Jun 24, 2018 to "They changed my name, they changed my birthday, my whole childhood was gone."

7 Jun 25, 2018
Reply by jack colleton

"that's not the impression I get. to me it would seem this kind of information will b…"

john mc carthy replied Dec 5, 2016 to What Can YOU Do about the Cover Up of the Mother & Baby Home Inquiry?

10 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by jack colleton

"What is the purpose of this CLANN PROJECT LOOKING INTO MOTHER  AND BABY HOMES. I GAV…"

john mc carthy replied Nov 26, 2016 to What Can YOU Do about the Cover Up of the Mother & Baby Home Inquiry?

10 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by jack colleton

"If we cant get any SOLICITORS to act for us on this fraud case, why not ask the RELI…"

john mc carthy replied Jun 10, 2014 to Contacting Ernest J. Cantillon Solicitors Cork to take Action Against the Irish Government!

66 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by shep

"To James Moy. Thank you for your letter.  I TRYED TO GET ALL SURVIVORS TO CLUB TOGEA…"

john mc carthy replied Jun 9, 2014 to Contacting Ernest J. Cantillon Solicitors Cork to take Action Against the Irish Government!

66 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by shep

"I have to agree with you on this matter, ROPSC think survivors are there for there g…"

john mc carthy replied Nov 5, 2013 to Survivor Meeting with Mary Higgins, CEO New Statutory Trust Fund

11 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Oliver Whelan

"It is about time all those religious orders be them nuns or priests were put in ther…"

john mc carthy replied Nov 4, 2013 to Order told State to scrap vow on abuse redress

60 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by jack colleton

"Hi Pauline. There is no shame in that we make spellings mistakes, after all what edu…"

john mc carthy replied Sep 17, 2013 to Irish Community Care Manchester

30 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Rob Northall

"I agree 100% in what you say, all the so called GROUPS that claim to represent survi…"

john mc carthy replied Sep 14, 2013 to Irish Community Care Manchester

30 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Rob Northall

"If this is the way this MANCHESTER GROUP works and is only interested in survivors i…"

john mc carthy replied Sep 12, 2013 to Irish Community Care Manchester

30 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Rob Northall

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service