The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

micheal's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"Ensuring our needs into the future is a direct contradiction of the 15k cap and piss…"

micheal replied on Tuesday to Reply I received from Mary Higgins, when asked about the spend in restaurants and hotels. You put a cap on or claims yet ye spend what ye want on yer selfs, shame on ye

2 on Tuesday
Reply by micheal

"700 wine bill, 20k on painting office that they are moving out of, 17k in the Radiss…"

micheal replied on Tuesday to Reply I received from Mary Higgins, when asked about the spend in restaurants and hotels. You put a cap on or claims yet ye spend what ye want on yer selfs, shame on ye

2 on Tuesday
Reply by micheal

"Very true,"

micheal replied Jun 1 to Oireachtas committee hears call on Caranaua chief executive to resign

8 Jun 1
Reply by micheal

"yep thank god for real genuine politician's Clare, Catherine and others who work tir…"

micheal replied May 31 to Oireachtas committee hears call on Caranaua chief executive to resign

8 Jun 1
Reply by micheal

"Dang fone I see it now lad, yes seems highly iffy I am awaiting a response from him,…"

micheal replied May 31 to Minister Bruton announces appointments to the Board of Caranua

13 Jun 1
Reply by daniel .

"That post links back here re towards healing is that what you mean ? Cheer's"

micheal replied May 31 to Minister Bruton announces appointments to the Board of Caranua

13 Jun 1
Reply by daniel .

"Rop not top stupid auto correct"

micheal replied May 30 to Minister Bruton announces appointments to the Board of Caranua

13 Jun 1
Reply by daniel .

"Ffs standard gov con job, I suppose with 2 barrister's on board they can now break t…"

micheal replied May 30 to Minister Bruton announces appointments to the Board of Caranua

13 Jun 1
Reply by daniel .

"We have another barrister quite why the board now needs 2 barrister's is beyond me I…"

13 Jun 1
Reply by daniel .

"anyone know anything about the new caranua board members"

micheal replied May 30 to Abuse fund spent €2m on contract staff

23 May 30
Reply by jack colleton

RSS

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service