The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

micheal's Discussions (215)

Discussions Replied To (213) Replies Latest Activity

"Barbara i contacted the ombusman months ago still waiting for any help from that cor…"

micheal replied Jun 20, 2016 to Caranua Unacceptable Actions Policy

30 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by jack colleton

"Hows this for another one, you may not complain about any decision carana have made…"

micheal replied Jun 20, 2016 to Caranua Unacceptable Actions Policy

30 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by jack colleton

"Rob im outraged, im struggling to find the words to convey how outraged i am, this m…"

micheal replied Jun 12, 2016 to Question Raised in the Dail Regarding Caranua (Residential Institutions Statutory Fund) Wednesday, 6 April 2016

29 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Rob Northall

"And their families"

micheal replied Jun 12, 2016 to Question Raised in the Dail Regarding Caranua (Residential Institutions Statutory Fund) Wednesday, 6 April 2016

29 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Rob Northall

"First off it does not matter if you caps an email it will still arrive, i feel ill a…"

29 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Rob Northall

"Holy god Rob, im gobsmacked"

29 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Rob Northall

"I have to agree with you there, there is no way she has our best interests at heart,…"

29 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Rob Northall

"Deep"

micheal replied Jun 3, 2016 to You poor, poor child, who grew up so confused Your father was a holic, your mother was abused

2 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by micheal

"Agree with you 100% William that money would be better served in our kids pockets "

micheal replied Jun 3, 2016 to E-mail to Caranua even though I'm not entitled to any ( apparently )

10 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by micheal

"Ya been through it all with them, pass the buck over and back, like look at the leng…"

micheal replied Jun 1, 2016 to Question Raised in the Dail Regarding Caranua (Residential Institutions Statutory Fund) Wednesday, 6 April 2016

29 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Rob Northall

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service