The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

robert's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Lizzie well done Gal I live in Ireland been fighting the whole set up of THIS ABUSE…"

robert replied Nov 26, 2015 to Caranua......Enough is enough so stick this one up your arse!!!!!!!!!

3 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Elizabeth Dormer

"Kathleen WELL SAID GAL WELL SAID ALL PRAISE Rob and I have been trying for over ten…"

robert replied Nov 24, 2015 to Caranua.

53 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by robert

"once more I askexd the CEO why we have not had a LEGAL OFFICE SET UP to PROTECT OUR…"

robert replied Nov 16, 2015 to CARANUA THREAT BY MARY HIGGINS unsigned

1 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by robert

"WHERE IS THE MEMORIAL MONEY GONE ALL 500,000 euro of it? The Feckers tried to BURY U…"

robert replied Aug 14, 2015 to WHO AGREED WHAT? RESIDENTIAL REDRESS AGREEMENT STATUTORY FUND / CARANUA

5 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by jack colleton

"The NEW POLITICS of IRELAND turn people on people and cause confusion and hate so th…"

robert replied Aug 14, 2015 to My POST on FACEBOOK regarding the CARANUA comment on the JOURNAL.IE was REMOVED without REASON

6 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by jack colleton

"Barbara thank you xx"

robert replied Jul 25, 2015 to To All Survivors!!!!!!

480 Apr 12
Reply by tommy Rhattigan

"22 views it says please folks take the time to answer as this is how Victims who liv…"

robert replied Jul 5, 2015 to Caranua Unacceptable Actions Policy

30 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by jack colleton

"I have written a letter to the Education Minister and done so many times I have cont…"

robert replied Jun 26, 2015 to 13 Years on and Religious Orders Still haven't Paid their Agreed Amount for Redress

12 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Barbie

"Daniel we must always remember back in 2006 the Religious said they would pay 600 pl…"

robert replied Jun 1, 2015 to 13 Years on and Religious Orders Still haven't Paid their Agreed Amount for Redress

12 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Barbie

"Barbra thank you for following up on my questions to the Dail Eirann with Clare Daly…"

robert replied Jun 1, 2015 to To All Survivors!!!!!!

480 Apr 12
Reply by tommy Rhattigan

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service