The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

Catherine Roberts's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jimmy wishing you and your wife well regarding your health problems.Thank you for…"

Catherine Roberts replied Mar 23, 2014 to Contacting Ernest J. Cantillon Solicitors Cork to take Action Against the Irish Government!

66 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by shep

"Hi Catherine, Thank you for your email.The funds available to Caranua cannot be spli…"

Catherine Roberts replied Mar 12, 2014 to Contacting Ernest J. Cantillon Solicitors Cork to take Action Against the Irish Government!

66 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by shep

"HI Rob, Jimmy and all on The Shame Of Ireland this is the email I received from Cara…"

Catherine Roberts replied Mar 12, 2014 to Contacting Ernest J. Cantillon Solicitors Cork to take Action Against the Irish Government!

66 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by shep

"Hi Jimmy thanks for sharing part of your married life with us congratulations on bee…"

Catherine Roberts replied Mar 11, 2014 to Contacting Ernest J. Cantillon Solicitors Cork to take Action Against the Irish Government!

66 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by shep

"Hi Jimmy love the poem .been very busy sending emails to Mr Quinn,Caranua and the so…"

Catherine Roberts replied Mar 10, 2014 to Contacting Ernest J. Cantillon Solicitors Cork to take Action Against the Irish Government!

66 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by shep

"Hi Rob,thank you for the information regarding James letter to Ernest J Cantillon So…"

Catherine Roberts replied Mar 2, 2014 to Contacting Ernest J. Cantillon Solicitors Cork to take Action Against the Irish Government!

66 Jan 3, 2015
Reply by shep

"Yes Cathriona has it right."

Catherine Roberts replied Mar 1, 2014 to Right of Place Second Chance

40 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Gaye Dalton

"I am very happy the project will not go ahead many survivors did not want  a memoria…"

Catherine Roberts replied Nov 29, 2013 to Permission refused for Garden of Remembrance memorial to abuse victims

8 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Oliver Whelan

"Rob,  no they do not answer phone I have tried many times to no avail. They have no…"

Catherine Roberts replied Oct 7, 2013 to Residential Institutions Statutory Fund website

18 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Rob Northall

"Sorry to hear Paddy has resigned from the board I am sure he must of had good reason…"

Catherine Roberts replied Oct 4, 2013 to Residential Institutions Statutory Fund website

18 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Rob Northall

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service