The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

Catherine Roberts's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Cathriona thanks for the information regarding the redress board. I have sent Ger…"

Catherine Roberts replied Jul 8, 2013 to There are 30 Human Rights Can anyone tell us what they are?

11 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by pauline jackson

"Hi Oliver,a few petitions have been on Care2 regarding our situation for some reason…"

Catherine Roberts replied Sep 14, 2012 to SAY NO TO REPRESENTATION!

37 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by jack colleton

"Totally agree Rob has worked hard for us and should receive funding for our great we…"

Catherine Roberts replied Sep 13, 2012 to SAY NO TO REPRESENTATION!

37 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by jack colleton

"Geraldine I agree with you regarding Rob he is brilliant the way he continues fighti…"

Catherine Roberts replied Jul 20, 2012 to SAY NO TO REPRESENTATION!

37 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by jack colleton

"I agree with Billy the trust fund is of no benefit to survivors.Education, councelin…"

Catherine Roberts replied May 12, 2012 to Celebs join bid to halt 'insulting' memoria

5 May 12, 2012
Reply by jack colleton

"Cardinal Sean Brady must resign end of."

Catherine Roberts replied May 4, 2012 to Cardinal Brady statement expected later after abuse-information allegations

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by Catherine Roberts

"What good is a mass said in Ireland to anyone. I do not attend any Church, had enoug…"

Catherine Roberts replied May 1, 2012 to Letter sent to group leader by, Oliver Burke, Chairman (Munster Survivors Support Services)

5 May 1, 2012

"Hi Robert, I have another number02079167272.Irish Centre Camden."

Catherine Roberts replied Feb 9, 2012 to ROP/SC Received €15,000 from (Saint Steven's Green Trust)

9 Feb 9, 2012

"Hi Robert it is shocking at the time when you most need help not one of the so calle…"

Catherine Roberts replied Feb 9, 2012 to ROP/SC Received €15,000 from (Saint Steven's Green Trust)

9 Feb 9, 2012

"Hi Robert, sorry to read about your Mum my sincere condolences to you and your famil…"

Catherine Roberts replied Feb 8, 2012 to ROP/SC Received €15,000 from (Saint Steven's Green Trust)

9 Feb 9, 2012

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service