The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

Catherine's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Trying to understand the sickness in the Roman Catholic cult- especially the militar…"

Catherine replied Jul 2, 2012 to Church Torture of Children- Why? Explained.

2 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Catherine

"Speaking of torture. "The Catholic Church has long said 'give me a child by the age…"

Catherine replied Jul 2, 2012 to IN LAW- CHILDREN ARE EXPENDABLE-Why it is that our culture tolerates the rape, torture and even murder of children by so easily forgiving those responsible – especially when they occupy positions of “

91 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Catherine

"yes, i have been in touch with Karin over this as I experienced it in court in Irela…"

Catherine replied Jul 1, 2012 to IN LAW- CHILDREN ARE EXPENDABLE-Why it is that our culture tolerates the rape, torture and even murder of children by so easily forgiving those responsible – especially when they occupy positions of “

91 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Catherine

"You are all so welcome. I just had to find out what was really going on and found i…"

Catherine replied Jul 1, 2012 to IN LAW- CHILDREN ARE EXPENDABLE-Why it is that our culture tolerates the rape, torture and even murder of children by so easily forgiving those responsible – especially when they occupy positions of “

91 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Catherine

"I also wish to introduce you to Legal Abuse Syndrome. Like PTSD, with a legal twist…"

91 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Catherine

"Yes and the longer it takes- the more adrenalin produced by the veteran survivors. T…"

91 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Catherine

"Yes and then murdered."

91 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Catherine

"Good for you. Just as there is no truth in Paddy the Patriarch either- he was a slav…"

Catherine replied Jun 29, 2012 to IN LAW- CHILDREN ARE EXPENDABLE-Why it is that our culture tolerates the rape, torture and even murder of children by so easily forgiving those responsible – especially when they occupy positions of “

91 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Catherine

"yes, it is all 1 patriarchal system of predators all working under the predator prog…"

Catherine replied Jun 29, 2012 to IN LAW- CHILDREN ARE EXPENDABLE-Why it is that our culture tolerates the rape, torture and even murder of children by so easily forgiving those responsible – especially when they occupy positions of “

91 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Catherine

"yes, memories surface all the time which require our attention. Sadly I do not know…"

91 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Catherine

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service