The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

William Delahunty's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"While some people have received large sums from Caranua and others received nothing…"

William Delahunty replied Aug 6 to Industrial School Survivor goes on Hunger Strike because 'The State doesn't care'

39 Aug 6
Reply by Catherine Roberts

"It is indeed a shameful situation wham a survivor feels that the only course of acti…"

William Delahunty replied Aug 4 to Industrial School Survivor goes on Hunger Strike because 'The State doesn't care'

39 Aug 6

"All problems survivors have goes back to these groups Redress Caranua the government…"

William Delahunty replied Aug 1 to Right of Place Caranua and Fast Tracking Applications

24 Aug 1
Reply by William Delahunty

"That was the problem they could not handle it I even had the same problem with the q…"

William Delahunty replied Jul 31 to Industrial School Survivor goes on Hunger Strike because 'The State doesn't care'

39 Aug 6

"Yes less sexual abuse"

William Delahunty replied Jul 31 to Industrial School Survivor goes on Hunger Strike because 'The State doesn't care'

39 Aug 6

"That solicitor was supposed to be my solicitor you know the ones that made eleven mi…"

39 Aug 6

"A bit of a laugh Jack after my hearing at the Redress the Solicitor representing me…"

39 Aug 6

"John I don't know which William you wish to contact if it's me my email address is w…"

39 Aug 6

"Well Jack this may well blow up in there faces after fifteen years of attemptin to e…"

39 Aug 6

"Ken chin up don't let the fuckers get you down"

39 Aug 6

RSS

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service