The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

William Delahunty's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"65 thousands for dreadful abuse survivors of child abuse are classed as cheap then a…"

William Delahunty replied Feb 4, 2015 to Australian Survivors of Institutional Abuse to get Redress: Australian Government was Advised by Judge Ryan!

12 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by jack colleton

"No problem I would be more than happy to meet with the Minster This sham has only up…"

William Delahunty replied Oct 30, 2014 to To All Survivors!!!!!!

480 Apr 12
Reply by tommy Rhattigan

"You don't have to wait for Caranua look at the funding given to groups With no docum…"

William Delahunty replied Oct 28, 2014 to Prosecution likely over spending of Positive Action funds

3 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by georgina price

"What help has the survivors of the Magdelan laundrys received from the fund based Un…"

William Delahunty replied Oct 26, 2014 to Payments for Magdalene women

2 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by William Delahunty

"I contacted Car-a-nua on there site I got a number to ring. I rang the number and wa…"

William Delahunty replied Aug 15, 2014 to Caranua.

53 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by robert

"Hi Robert why are all the meetings being held in Cork and what are the meetings abou…"

William Delahunty replied Nov 5, 2013 to Survivor Meeting with Mary Higgins, CEO New Statutory Trust Fund

11 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Oliver Whelan

"How did ROP get my name and address seems like this is not the first time private in…"

William Delahunty replied Oct 27, 2013 to Quinn orders abuse fund to destroy reports on survivors

4 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Rob Northall

"At last this is the message I have been trying to get across for years we'll done"

William Delahunty replied Aug 3, 2013 to Magdalene Laundries AND CHILD SLAVERY

3 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by ROBERT

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service