The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

Geraldine Jackson's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

"I tried talking out years ago they knew who I was some were in the Industrial School…"

Geraldine Jackson replied 7 hours ago to Details of abuse redress board fees revealed

15 4 hours ago
Reply by Barbie

"I have friends and a couple of family members who have family who were in Consentrat…"

Geraldine Jackson replied 7 hours ago to Details of abuse redress board fees revealed

15 4 hours ago
Reply by Barbie

"why were those on the redress board to throw insults at the survivor who was already…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Mar 9 to Details of abuse redress board fees revealed

15 4 hours ago
Reply by Barbie

"we might even have been 13, as we had no birthdays which makes things difficult but…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Nov 18, 2018 to Women excluded from Magdalene laundries redress must provide ‘records’ of work

4 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by pauline jackson

"Those Nuns and so called christian brothers were so Evil minded toward children I ho…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Nov 18, 2018 to Women excluded from Magdalene laundries redress must provide ‘records’ of work

4 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by pauline jackson

"I remember some young girls from Goldenbridge were sent on into the Magdalene  laund…"

4 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by pauline jackson

"and Mrs Mizon, don't forget . she got paid unless she was an Angel who did it out of…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Aug 29, 2018 to Details of abuse redress board fees revealed

15 4 hours ago
Reply by Barbie

"so why was certain people who ran so called services for survivors allowed into the…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Aug 29, 2018 to Details of abuse redress board fees revealed

15 4 hours ago
Reply by Barbie

"I would love to know just who were the people sitting on the Redress Board and how m…"

15 4 hours ago
Reply by Barbie

"I went to the Aislinn Centre on a 1st visit back to Ireland after hearing about it f…"

15 4 hours ago
Reply by Barbie

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

Birthdays

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service