The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

Geraldine Jackson's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"1st prise for anyone who can say that they knew of ONE Intelligent person (Nun's ,Pr…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Jun 29, 2012 to A Courageous Press Release, in the Aftermath of the Eucharistic Congress

5 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Geraldine Jackson

"Who is Colm O'Gorman what has he to do with the Witness'es  of BRUTIALITY against ch…"

Geraldine Jackson replied May 26, 2012 to Questions to Colm O Gorman Amnesty International Ireland

18 May 31, 2012
Reply by ROBERT

"who did well out of it EH"

Geraldine Jackson replied May 25, 2012 to Questions to Colm O Gorman Amnesty International Ireland

18 May 31, 2012
Reply by ROBERT

"Who is Colm  O'Gorman?????? is he a survivor of a Industrial School ????????"

Geraldine Jackson replied May 25, 2012 to Questions to Colm O Gorman Amnesty International Ireland

18 May 31, 2012
Reply by ROBERT

"What an Insult all the Government have been doing is throwing Insults at the Survivo…"

18 May 31, 2012
Reply by ROBERT

"Noone has even tried to listen to me so far, they are not interested in us at all."

Geraldine Jackson replied Mar 26, 2012 to Vatican accused over abuse cover-up Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 08:05 PM The Vatican was accused today of not accepting responsibility for its role in the cover-up of the sex abuse of children in Irela

2 Mar 26, 2012

"My comment has just dissappeared off the page after I spent  half an  hour writing i…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Mar 14, 2012 to Details of Memorial to Abuse Victims Due.

9 Jul 21, 2012

"Bernadette I am sure you read tthe posts on here will you please copy the photo's yo…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Mar 14, 2012 to Details of Memorial to Abuse Victims Due.

9 Jul 21, 2012

"The Dept Of Education ? and Bernadette Fahy of the Aislinn Centre????????"

9 Jul 21, 2012

"My memory is clear as to what went on  in the industrial school. to whome. and how.…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Mar 14, 2012 to Article by Chairman of (Alliance Group) in Sunday Times Paper, 20/02/2012.

15 Mar 14, 2012

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service