The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

Geraldine Jackson's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"and now the same people at the London Irish centre Camden town  have been giving ano…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Mar 18, 2013 to Camden irish center

16 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by jack colleton

"anyone remember >what we young children called The Angel Staircase  we were banne…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Mar 9, 2013 to Nun may have killed child in Cavan Orphanage.

2 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Geraldine Jackson

"That last time I was in ireland when screamed at and Bullied called a filthy Protest…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Mar 3, 2013 to unjustified attack on genuine survivor.

7 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by ROBERT

"Just like all the other files. if you were detained Lets say in 1948 > No Files o…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Mar 3, 2013 to Magdalene Laundry files gone missing

3 May 9, 2013

" Education,????? for survivors  are the politicians all Pissed ,Stupid, They are  ju…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Mar 3, 2013 to Isloated survivors NOT IN IRELAND OR THE UK MUST BE HELPED

13 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Kenneth Doyle

"Hi Kenneth, and Sally Mulready say's that survivors of Industrial school's (Child Br…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Mar 3, 2013 to Isloated survivors NOT IN IRELAND OR THE UK MUST BE HELPED

13 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Kenneth Doyle

"I am and have to say this so I am saying this now, Pauline Jackson just still a baby…"

13 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Kenneth Doyle

"There already is a big place reserved for him and his corrupt political friends and…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Jan 22, 2013 to CHILD ABUSE WITH TOTAL DISRESPECT TOWARD CHILDREN

2 Jan 22, 2013

"THOSE WHO NEED THE EDUCATION ARE THE POLITICIANS , GROUP (so called) LEADERS ON MANN…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Jan 22, 2013 to Isloated survivors NOT IN IRELAND OR THE UK MUST BE HELPED

13 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Kenneth Doyle

"Counselling is FREE in most countries in the World. I found it to be so even in Afri…"

Geraldine Jackson replied Jan 22, 2013 to Isloated survivors NOT IN IRELAND OR THE UK MUST BE HELPED

13 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Kenneth Doyle

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service