The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

All Discussions Tagged '' (12)

← Back to Action Group to Find Relatives of Survivors
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Desperately Seeking Jimmy!

Mother and baby home survivor finally reunited with family By Fiona Audley on November 5, 2014 Cousin Kevin O’Donnell, Fred O’Donne…

Started by Rob Northall

5 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by theresa wardley

finding relatives of survivers.

well i have been thinking about this for a long time. I HAVE HAD NO NEWS AT ALL ABOUT MY ELDER SISTER. if anyone knows a ellen or helen jac…

Started by pauline jackson

12 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by pauline jackson

the website of the Irish Genealogical Research Society

Although I cannot endorse this it may be of interest?? the website of the Irish Genealogical Research Society

Started by Rob Northall

0 Jan 5, 2014

Discover your Irish ancestry online - every Census since 1926 now on the Internet

The Central Statistics Office has published all the data it has collected from every census since 1926 online for public access, free of ch…

Started by Rob Northall

0 Sep 29, 2013

Age Action Ireland

Offer all sorts of help (even any education courses like learning to use a computer)  to elderly people they are at 30-31 Lower Camden St,…

Started by Geraldine Jackson

0 Jun 28, 2012

A guide to Iris Oifigiúil (and using it to trace forward)

A guide to Iris Oifigiúil (and using it to trace forward) By Paul Redmond in Justice for Magdalenes · Under the 1952 Adoption Act, sch…

Started by Rob Northall

0 Apr 29, 2012

magdelene laundry(good shepherd cork)

hi everyone my mum was sent to good shepherd laundry cork in 1966 where she had my brother she named him joseph (she did not want to give h…

Started by catherine barlow

14 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by jack colleton

Find Missing Irish People

Just found this website! Might be worth Trying?? http://www.missing.ws/ http://lostschoolfriends.ie/  is also worth a try?  

Started by Rob Northall

1 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Rob Northall

For anyone searching for their child/children born in 34 highgate which was in Fact St Pelagia's

This is a link for anyone searching for their child/children born in 34 highgate which was in Fact St Pelagia's home for Penitent women.…

Started by Rob Northall

0 Aug 9, 2011

new member. yes the internet is a great tool and can be very helpfull with searching for friends or family. consider seeking the assistance…

Started by jack colleton

0 Jul 15, 2011

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service