The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

Talked with a caranua adviser today about two scares over my eyebrows which happened to me inl London when I was ONLY 14 years  old, at the time I was in a very dark place in my life, and was self medicating to help deal with the hurt and pain I was feeling at the time,

begged to get Laser treatment  only to be told NO

Adviser  told me later the same day that it would go ahead

Tired of having to beg

Views: 216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is a whole host of other Caranua Stuff

@ http://theenchantingvalley.ning.com/forum/topics/to-all-survivors?i...

If you haven't alreasy done so Check it out?

i have scars and bumps but how they got there?? when i try-ed to get my medical and records history at first they stated i was never there, until i proved it, they produced a one page with just my name and small details when i left but no history of my life. a lot to hide. i will never know    

Hi Frank I got the go ahead from Caranua to have Lazar done , which I, very pleased about, Frank what institution where you in. I hope you have a lovely  christmas,

well that is good but i would be refused here USA i cant get them to refund me my cost for eye test and reading glass;es now 4 months out of pocket now over $550.00 my institution was in sligo and st johns school  sligo was also bad beating every day. will it never end 

How are you Frank?, Did you get anywhere with caranua 

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service