The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

I have been reading a lot of bad comments about caranua and feel i had to say something 'i have been dealing with them and i found them very helpful'they have helped me a lot without a lot of fuss'

i feel it has to said i thought they were very helpful adn i have to give praise were it due

Tony

Views: 742

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Explain what did they do for you,are you related , over the years, my days are nearly over, Somebody is going to live of me and my brothers sweat and tears. Hope they have a better life then we had. Hope they,r children are not blind.Michael. Good luck.
Could you us in what way they have help,t you, are you related to someone one the board,

can yoyu elaborate for me please, are you asking what caranua did for michael.. were do you live... shep

Dear Survivors,

If you need any help with Dental treatment please contact us.  We have a good relationship with Caruna and have treated quite a few survivors in a sympathetic and kind manor to the highest quality.  Our working relationship with Caruna is designed to minimise stress for the survivors.   We are a multi-award winning dental practice based in London please see our website www.smilecliniq.com for more details.  Please contact me on 02073281200 for any queries and bookings.

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service