The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

I see where the Chairman of the group (Munster Survivors Support Services) was protesting outside (Right of Place) the other day. 
I also noted this person, along with two others were the only ones protesting. 

I was led to believe, this person had a big following? I did Not see his followers giving him any support that day, I wonder Why?

Maybe it was that this person does Not have any membership? and only speaks for himself?

Why this person had to protest outside the offices of (Right of Place) puzzles me.

Why, because this person told me on numerous occasions, that he had a mountain of evidence to put all in (Right of Place) behind bars. 
Seemingly, he was Bluffing, because If he had any Credible evidence as he was telling everyone he had, he would NOT need to protest outside these offices. All he would have to do is go to the Police with his mountain of evidence he is SUPPOSED to possess.

Don't talk Mr B, of having evidence, if you are not going to come forward with it.

We are all sick and tired of hearing this Waffle from you, and personally we do Not believe you, unless maybe, just maybe, in doing do, you would be implementing yourself?

You threatened on numerous occasions to reveal this evidence, only at the last minute to back out of it, and came up with excuses of being sick, and what not. 

Where was your (So Called Membership Support) Mr B, when you needed it????

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr Heaphy,once again you prove how out of touch,ill informed and incorrect you are when making your RANTS on SHAME OF IRELAND SITE against a honourable man/ survivor and the only group who truly stand against the statutory fund and repersent all  survivors honestly. The information contained in your posting,wherever you obtained it ,is totally incorrect  and a pack of lies ,as usual , I was at the protest you refer to and was involved in the planning of it and as planned a repesentive group of 14 members attended the pritest outside ROP/SC,and then they went on to protest outside DEPT  of EDUCATION  offices at south mall,Cork in afternoon. please note also that photos were taken at both protest which prove that your posting is riddled with LIES,as is TYPICAL OF YOUR POSTINGS.  It would be much better if you had the courage to take part in the protest rather than knocking those who did take part,after all MR H you are constantly and corrcetly in your postings pointing out how Corrupt ROP/SC,and their board really are.  As regards evidence that you refer to in your posting ,this evedence was handed over to the state in early 2009,and is also to be used in cases due to come before the courts initated by MR B,A FACT that you are well aware of as you were informed of this fact 2 years ago when you were a member of MSSS Ltd and on the many occasions  when you were quiet happy to partake in the hospitality shown to you and all survivors at MR B'S home and where you also viewed some of the evidence you refer to in your postings. MR H it is now time for you to sit back in your archair and STOP attacking honest fellow survivors who have the courage to stand up-front and defend survivors rights consistently for the past 18years with no help from those like you who sit in your armchair hiding behind your computer.  I  would now like  to refer to your recent posting  "COURAGEOUS STATEMENT" signed by MICHAEL O BRIEN of Right to Peace and CHRISTOPHER HEAPHY of VOTES ,who in this statement Bitch and Moan about not being allowed to speak at the recent Congress or to the Papal Legate who repesented the Pope at the Congress and in general complained about the Catholic Church  / Religious Orders ,which of course Hurt their Inflated Ego's.  Towards the end of their statement they clearly show their lack of Loyalty or Understanding of Survivors and what Svrvivors want when they stated,:We Thank the Minister MR Quinn for the Resedential Institutions Statutory Fund Bill which will be of some help in easing the suffering of Survivors : (SIC) or words to that effect,this statement is an Insult to Survivors the vast majority of whom Do Not want a fund and shows how out of touch these two people are with Survivors.however we Survivors believe that these two people alongside ROP/SC ,AISLING,and others are only seeking to gain a place on the BOARD which will be set up by the Minister to Manage the Statutory Fund,this is a Blatant Disgregard of the wishes of the majotity of Survivors who clearly do not want a fund.This is of no surprise to many Survivors as MR O BRIEN and some of the others mentioned above will SELL-OUT SURVIVORS FOR A FAT CHEQUE,FUNDING AND TO INFLATE THEIR OWN EGO;S FURTHER.  However we the members of MSSS Ltd will not sell-out Survivor at any cost but will fight this Bill if passed through the courts in this State and in Europe untill our Survivor Members ,whom we serve,instruct the board of MSSS Ltd that they wish to accept such a fund.We along with Rob Northall and the Shame of Ireland reject this Statutory Fund completely,and call on all Survivors to support us and Shame of Ireland in our fight for Survivor RIGHTS.                  SURVIVORS IT IS TIME TO CLAIN OUR LIVES BACK FROM THE STATE WHO WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR CHILDHOOD ABUSE AND OUR CRIMINALISATION AS CHILDREN.             Signed Sean.                                                                                                                                                                                                                

who are those 4 Ex survivors Quinn TD is putting on the Statuary Trust Fund comity  > Names Please anyone 

No one knows at the moment Geraldine. But you can be assured, whoever they are already know.. I would safely say, Mr Treanor and his Cronies from (Right of Place Second Chance) are fighting very hard to be in with a chance.

They have all been keeping a very very low profile over the last couple of months. saying nothing, and keeping the pressure off themselves. Filling their webpage with Lies and more Lies. Doing nothing for anyone but themselves.

You watch ans see if i am right. They are all trying to get their greedy hands on the New Fund. A fund they say they have been against from day one. LIARS ALL OF THEM.

Dear Maurice Heaphy, I would like to comment on your posting on "Protest Outside ROP", this posting is full of lies and is once again an Attack/Abuse by you of a True Survivor who has battled on bewhalf of all Survivors for many years now, where do you get off on attacking honest people like the Chairman of our Group MSSS Ltd, what have you ever done to help Survivors but you are a coward hiding behind your computer and attacking this man you call Mr. B a Survivor.

You have as usual got your facts completely wrong, in fact there was 14 people et the Protest as was planned in advance by MSSS Ltd and its Board and Committees.  You have attacked ROPSC on many occasions yourself and rightfully so but if you had the courage of your convictions you would have been on this Protest too but no instead you attack fellow Survivors.  As regards other comments/lies in your posting regarding evidence on ROPSC held by Mr B, you are well aware that this does exist and was handed over to the State/HSE in 2009, so stop distorting the facts on these matters or perhaps you have a hidden agenda to assist ROPSC in mis-representing Survivors.  Mr B is a man I know for many years and he has always been nothing but honest in his support of Survivors and truly showed his courage when he took on ROPSC in 2009 for the misuse of State & Religious Funding, unlike you Maurice he did not hide but stood up and went through hell to defend Survivors, so perhaps you should now appologise to this brave man and then fade away into the background where you can skulk with your cronies who have nothing better to do but confuse Survivors with your lies and incorrect statements.  Unlike you MSSS Ltd and Mr B along with the Shame of Ireland are still fighting against this so called Statutory Fund and people like you only do their fight an injustice in their fight against the Fund and the Monument that no Survivor really wants.

In another recent posting you put up on Shame of Ireland about the recent MSSS Ltd Mass of Healing and Reconcilliation, you made another absolutely vicious and discriminatory attack on Mr B when you said he was "Paraded up the Church in his Pope Mobile", you should be charged with discrimination for this comment, through no fqault of his own Mr B is confined to a wheelchair due to major health problems but he still has the courage to continue his fight on behalf of all Survivors at great cost to himself, time to hang your head in shame Maurice for this comment or perhaps you could find the guts to issue a public appology to Mr B for making the comment, I am sure Shame of Ireland would post it for you.  Mr B has the respect and backing of a huge number of Survivors, their Families and indeed the General Public for what he has done for such a long time now, this is something you will never have with your disgraceful attacks on fellwo Survivors.

In another one of your recent postings "Couragous Statement", you printed a statement made by Christopher Heaphy of VOTES and Michael O' Brien of Right to Peace, it would appear to many of us Survivors that you are their mouthpiece on the internet.  Their statement was not the view of many Survivors and done nothing but cause more confusion and harm upsetting Survivors once again.  It is clear to many of us Survivors that Mr. o' Brien has lied for many years now and is only out for himself and his large Ego, his appearances on TV and the Media in general is only a shallow front as he can be BOUGHT for the right price as he was 10 years ago by the Rosminians with their cheque, where he stated that nothing happened in the Clonmel School (Ferryhouse) and praised them on many occasions since until his name was fading from sight and he then started shouting about been severely abused in Clonmel, his excuse was feeble then and remains so to this day. The othe person who signed this Statement Christopher Heaphy is another Ego Maniac, full of his own self importance as he talks in his posh accent in words many Survivors cannot understand, where was this man 16 years ago when we were starting our fight in the Daik and elsewhere, he was not there then but only came out of the woodwork after Noel Barry made him the PRO for Right of Place Second Chance.  Towardsw the end of their Statement these 2 idiots go on to thank the Minister Mr. Quinn for the "Statutory Trust Fund 2012", a fund survivors do not want, and go on to say that this fund will go a long way in helping Survivor. What a load of rubbish this is, Mr Quinn has put nothing into any funs but has only put this legislation before the Dail which still must be passed, it was the Religious who they attck in the Statement who are putting the money and property there in the first place, even though they have no legal requirement to do so, what if they refuse to give anymore monies/property to the Mr Quinn; where is his fund then.  Both of these people have totally left down Survivors by thanking the Minister and have shown their true colours by doing so, they do not represent any Survivors but only their own inflated Egos and to see can they get funding from the State out of the Fund.

Enough said Maurice, my message should be clear to you and those like you, it is now time for you and the others to fade away quitely into the background where you have hidden for years when the real work for Survivors was being done, sit back out of sight and let those who really work honestly for Survivors get on with the real work on Survivors behalf.  I hope this will be good-bye to you now Maurice and to Mr O' Brien Nd his sidekick Christopher Heaphy, because if you lot do not go away us Survivors will no longer tolerate your vile attacks on our fellow Survivors and will perhaps give out other information on you all that would show your true colours.  Bte Bye now Maurice, go and play games on your fancy computer which is all its good for and leave us Survivors in Peace finally.  I thank Shame of Ireland web site fro giving me the opportunity to answer your many postings and also for the good that this site can achieve in the future for Survivors.

Gina i loved Your Honest and forthwrith comments which were long Overdue,the Individual and

individuals You Named in Your Posting,Have at Last shown Their True Colours,And We can now

Clearly See ''Whose Interests'',They Really Promote,(THEIR OWN),We Can Now See Their

''HIDDEN AGENDA''. (GREED),At SURVIVORS EXPENSE,What ''HYPROCITES'' And

''PARASITES'',WE ARE DEALING WITH,STABBING SURVIVORS IN THE ''BACK'',GINA YOU DID

A GREAT SERVICE IN EXPOSING THIS LOW-LIFE BEHAVIOUR,I WOULD LIKE TO THANK

(MSSS LTD) IN TRYING IN THEIR VERY HONEST ENDEAVOUR,AND ESPECIALLY THE

''CHAIRMAN MR OLIVER BURKE'',WITH ALL HIS PERSONAL HEALTH PROBLEMS IN

BEING SO COURAGEOUS IN BEING SO FORTHRIGHT AND UP FRONT WITH HIS

MEMBERS,NO ''HIDDEN AGENDAS'',OR ''UNDERHAND DEALINGS'' FROM THIS MAN,HE

IS VERY GENUINE AND SINCERE,HE IS THE MAN THAT I WANT TO BE MY REPRESENTATIVE,FOR A''NO STATURTORY FUND AND DEFINETLY NO MONUEMENT''.

WHICH ''SHAME OF IRELAND'' ALSO ASPIRES TO,AND AGGREES IN NO UNCERTAIN

TERMS,SO IT WOULD APPEAR THAT THE ''VERY BIG MOUTHPIECE'' WHO POSTED

COMMENTS ON BEHALF OF michael o' brien AND christopher heaphy,IS himself IN FAVOUR

OF ''FUND AND MONUEMONT'',NOW WE REALLY KNOW ALSO HIS TRUE COLOURS,IT IS

GREAT TO GET ALL THOSE INDIVIDUALS OUT IN THE OPEN,THERE IS OTHER NAMES I

WOULD LIKE TO PUT ON THESE------------------BUT I'LL BITE MY TONGUE,HOPEFULLY

THEY'LL KNOW THEMSELVES WHAT PARASITES THEY ARE,IN SELLING OUT PEOPLE

WHO HAD PUT THEIR TRUST IN THEM.

GINA,HOW DO WE GET THIS INFORMATION OUT TO ALL ''SURVIVORS'',TO MAKE THEM

AWARE OF THIS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT HAS COME TO LIGHT,REGARDING THESE INDIVIDUALS,AND THEIR HIGH FILLUTIN EGOS,TO TAKE AND

GET ''FUNDS'' FOR THEMSELVES,OTHER ''SURVIVORS BEWARE'',AND PLEASE PUT THE

WORD OUT REGARDING ALL THESE ''SELF SEEKING GROUPS'',AT YOURS AND MY

EXPENSE,HOW CAN WE MAKE PROGRESS WITH GROUPS LIKE ''RIGHT OF PEACE'',

''VOTES'',''RIGHT OF PLACE SECOND CHANCE'' AND OF COURSE ''ASHLINN''.WE HAVE A

VERY BIG BATTLE ON OUR HANDS,THE ONLY GENUINE GROUP I CAN SEE NOW TO

FIGHT OUR GOOD FIGHT IS ''MUNSTER SURVIVORS SUPPORT SERVICES LTD'',AND I AM

CERTAINLY GOING TO JOIN YEE,ALONG WITH MORE OF MY ''SURVIVOR'',FRIENDS.I WILL

BE E-MAILING YEE ON MINE AND THEIR BEHALF FOR MORE INFORMATION ETC,AS SOON AS THIS E-MAIL IS SENT,

KEEP UP THE VERY GOOD WORK ON BEHALF OF SURVIVORS.AND THANK'S ALSO

TO ''ROBERT NORTHALL'',''SHAME OF IRELAND'',FOR HIS MUCH APPREACIATED

SUPPORT ON THIS VERY EMMOTIVE AND SENSITIVE SUBJECT,

THANK YOU GINA.

THERE IS A LOT MORE I WOULD LIKE TO SAY ABOUT INDIVIDUALS I CAME ON ABOUT,

BUT I AM BEING VERY CAUTIOUS IN EXPRESSING MYSELF TOO-MUCH,ONLY TO FINISH

AND SAY THERE IS NO PLACE FOR TWO FACED ------------------------S.AND NOT HAVING

SURVIVORS INTERESTS AT HEART.

PADJOE.

Dear Padjoe,

I am pleased that you found my previous posting informative and interesting, as it was all the whole truth that Survivors like yourself should know about, as for too long now Survivors have been mis-represented by the parasites you refer to and most of these receive or have received State Funding and of course the State is quite pleased to see all the divisions caused by such Groups, we must remember the old saying "United we Stand, DIVIDED WE FALL", need I say more.  You and any fellow Survivors would be more than welcome to join MSSS Ltd and I can assure you they will be fairly and honestly represented by Oliver Burke and the Board and Committees of MSSS Ltd because the golden rule of MSSS Ltd is To Serve All Survivors and listen to what it's Members tell the Board what to do.  There are no Dictators or Bullies to be found in MSSS Ltd, a fact you and your fellow Survivors will learl very quickly as we work for Survivors and all those we meet, "Through Consultation Not Confrontation".  To join or seek assistance from MSSS Ltd you or any Survivor can contact our Board by phoning 021-4359137 or 087-0516070 or by e.mailimg ollieb@eircom.net, and may I say MSSS Ltd helps all Survivors whether they are Members or not and this also extends to the Families of Survivors, I trust this will be of some help to you and other Survivors who may want to join an honest Group of Survivors working voluntary, without any funding for all Survivors.

As regards the attacks on Oliver Burke a Survivor himself, they have been many despicapable people who have done this to him and also many who have stabbed him in the back, but he is a very strong person mentally and will not give up helping Survivors which he has done to my knowledge since he was in the Industrial School.  My brother was in the same Industrial School as Oliver Burke and he has told us many stories where this man even then at a young age stood up for his fellow inmates and suffered many horrific beatings to save others back then in the 1960's and from what I know he continues to do this to this very day. I am also aware that over the years since he left the school he has looked after many of his fellow Survivors and helped them find work or he is especially known for helping those who were homeless and had serious addictions.  Need I say more about this man and believe me there are hundreds out there that would back up what I now say and would be glad to put those creeps who attck Oliver Burke in their place for the attacks, they belong in the Slime and Gitter and are indeed as you say Parasites living of the pain and suffering of Survivors.  ENOUGH SAID ON THIS BRAVE MAN AS HE WOULD i KNOW PREFER TO DO WHAT HE DOES QUITELY AND WITHOUT ANY THANKS, AS HE FEELS IT IS HIS DUTY, MAY HE KEEP UP THE FIGHT AND i PRAY THAT HIS HEALTH DOES IMPROVE FOR ALL our sakes.

msss lTD IS RIGHT AND CORRECT WJEN IT STATES IT IS TIME TO MOVE ON AND FIND TRUE HEALING AND RECONCILLATION AT LAST IN OUR LIVE AND IF WE HAVE TO MAKE SOME SACRIFICES TO ACHIEVE THIS, THEN SO BE IT, AND PERHAPS WE CAN FINALLY HAVE PEACE IN OUR LIVES.  We Survivors are sick and tired of those hippocrates who are on TV and in the Media shouting about what happened, it is time to give us a break from these wasters and the Media in General should perhaps talk to those of us whose voices have been kept silent for too long now, perhaps they should urgently talk to Oliver Burke and the Board of MSSS Ltd to get a better understanding of all the issues and viewpoints involved instead of a one sided view that has been out there now misrepresenting Survivors for years.  Keep up your spirits Padjoe and tell your friends to come with you and join us in MSSS Ltd and help us to help all Survivors.

Take care for now and we will speak soon and perhaps meet too as I would be delighted to talk with you and I hope that I have given you good information again in this posting. God Bless. Gina.

I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY WITH ALL YOUR COMMENTS ''ROB,AND YOUR ANNOYANCE WITH THOSE INDIVIDUALS,WHO HAVE THE CHEEK TO CALL

YOU THEIR FRIENDS,AND MAURICE HEAPHY THANKING YOU,FOR THE

''SHAME OF IRELAND SITE'',AFTER HIS ACCEPTANCE AND HIS CRONIES,

''MICHAEL O BRIEN'', AND ''CHRISTOPHER HEAPHY'',''THANKING'',

''RUARI QUINN'',FOR ''THE FUND'' AND''MONUEMENT'',I MEAN HOW LOW

CAN YOU STOOP,AT THE EXPENSE OF ALL GENUINE SURVIVORS,WE

ARE ALL GUTTED AT THEIR VERY ''SELFISH'', ''ARROGANT'',BEHAVIOUR,

THE ATTITUDE,''FECK YOU JACK I'M ALRIGHT'',YOU HAVE ROB,AND THE

REST OF US, HAVE BEEN GIVEN A RIGHT KICK UP IN THE 'ARSE'',BY

''THEIR'' DICISION,I AM VERY SURPRISED AT ''MAURICE HEAPHY'',ALL

THE RANTING HE HAS BEEN DOING ABOUT OTHER ''GROUPS'',AND

ESPECIALLY  PARTICULAR ''INDIVIDUALS'',WAS THE LOWEST OF THE

LOW,AS ''GROUPS'',WE HAD, AND HAVE OUR DIFFERENCES,BUT I

THOUGHT AT LEAST WE WERE AGREEING ON ONE THING,THAT WAS

''DEFINETLY''AND ''CATAGORICLY'',''NO FUND'' AND ''NO MONUEMONT'',

''YOU'',SUSPENDED ''ME'' BEFORE ''ROBERT FROM THE USE OF THE ''SITE,

I THINK THE TIME HAS COME  THAT YOU SHOULD GIVE SERIOUS

CONSIDERATION IN DOING THE SAME TO THIS SPOKESPERSON,HOW HE

HAS GOT AWAY WITH THE ''CHARACTER ASASSINATION'' OF ANOTHER

''SURVIVOR'',ON A ''VERY REGULAR'' BASIS,EXAMPLES LIKE,BEING

CALLED A ''PARASITE'',ALSO AT A RECENT ''SURVIVORS MASS''HE POSTED A VERY PERSONAL AND OUTRAGEOUS COMMENT ON MR

OLIVER BURKE OF MSSS LTDWHO IS A VERY SICK MAN,AND HAS TO USE A WHEELCHAIR,FOR GETTING AROUND,WHEN HEAPHY SARCASTICLY

POSTED,DID YEE SEE MR BURKE COMING UP THE CHURCH IN HIS POPE-

MOBILE.I MEAN THAT KIND OF TALK ,IS FULL OF ARROGANCE,AND ALSO

I'M SURE YOU'LL AGREE ROBERT IS VERY LIBELOUS,AND ALSO WHAT IS

THE PROBLEM IF THE  CHAIRMAN OF MSSS LTD IS PROTESTING,OUTSIDE

ROP/2ND CHANCE,IS'NT THAT HIS DUTY,SHOWING LEADERSHIP AND

EXAMPLE,AND HAS THE COURAGE OF HIS CONVICTIONS,NOT JUST

DEPENDING ON HIS MEMBERS TO PICKET ON HIS BEHALF,EVEN IF HE IS

IN A WHEELCHAIR,AND NOT WELL,FOR FAR TOO LONG NOW,I HAVE BEEN READING MR HEAPHYS SARCASM,AND OUTRAGEOUS,IGNORANT,

AND VERY ARROGANT,PERSONAL ATTACKS ON A GENUINE SURVIVOR

HAVING THE COURAGE OF HIS CONVICTIONS,WELL DONE ''MR BURKE'',

THANK YOU AND ''MR ROBERT NORTHALL'',FOR ALL WHAT YEE HAVE DONE ON BEHALF OF SURVIVORS,FOR ALL THE UNSELFISH AND

UNLIMITED TIME,(IT HAS NOT GONE UNNOTICED)LSO FOR ALL THE TIMES

YEE HAVE LOBBIED POLITICIANS,THE DAIL,ETC ETC,THE COUNTLESS

HOURS SPENT ON YEER COMPUTERS ETC,THANK YEE BOTH,AND

ANYBODY ELSE WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED,I SAY,KEEP UP THE FIGHT,

WE ARE NOT FINISHED YET,WE STILL HAVE FIGHT LEFT,WE WILL NOT

SELL OUT ''SURVIVORS,AND I AM ONE OF THEM.WE WILL DO WHAT IS RIGHT ON BEHALF OF THOSE WHO HAVE NO VOICE,AND WHO ARE STILL

SUFFERING, AND THE NIGHTMARE THAT WAS PERPETRATED AGAINST

US, THANK'S AGAIN LADS.PLEASE KEEP FIGHTING ON BEHALF OF

SURVIVORS,WE MIGHT BE DOWN,BUT WE'RE NOT OUT,

(NOT BY A LONGSHOT).

FROM PADJOE.

(REBEL WITH A CAUSE).

Is that the same man who went to church and is claiming a day of attonment if so well many dont have any wish for such a thing. its too theatrel. rituales are too religous. sybolic things like that piss me off. im just not religous at all. all these things such as rocks and days of atonment are obscure.

Hi Padjo (Rebel With a Cause),

Once again I have to agree with all you have said in your posting and I also note how silent this Maurice Heaphy has become all of a sudden, a true creep skilking in the tall grass like all reptile do or mabye in his case he is hiding behind his armchair.

I am slso most pleased to see what Robert |Northall said in his posting, it clearly states where he stands on the Fund and Monument which is absolutely opposed to it and as long as Robert and Shame of Ireland maintain this stance he has the full support of most Survivors and I know MSSS Ltd will let all its Members know of this stance and hopefully increase the membership of the Site also.  Robert you should view the posting made by Maurice Heaphy on Shame of Ireland titled Couragous Press Statement and towards the end of this you will clearly see the line where the signatories state their Thanks to R. Quinn for the Statutoru Fund Bill, thus leaving no doubt where both signatories Christopher Heaphy of VOTES and Michael O' Brien of Right to Peace stand on the Trust Fund issue and by posting and Titling it as he did Maurice Heaphy stands by their side as corrupt as both of them ego trippers are.  As a Member of MSSS Ltd myself from day 1 I can assure all who read this posting that MSSS Ltd and all it's Members are totally against both the Fund and Monument and will not move from this stance, our Company made up of Survivors working for Survivors without funding or salaries is a true Company of Survivors willing to stand against State or whoever wishes to put a fund or monument in place.  So let me send out a very clear Message to Maurice Heaphy, C. Heaphy/VOTES, M. O' Brien/Right to Peace, Ms. Buckley/Ashling, Walsh/Treanor/ROPSC and any other so called Group that support this dispicapable TRust Fund or Monument that we Survivors will no longer stand idly by and allow you lot of Liars and Creeps live off of our pain and suffering, neither will we allow you to Mis-Represent us Genuine Survivors and our Needs and Wants as you have done for so many years now, so crawl back to where you came from and keep your heads down and out of our business.  Survivors do not accept this Fund or Monument like these parasited do but stand up now and be counted and claim your rights back from the State who destroyed our childhood by taking us into care, after all it is down to Survivors to lay down the law about what we Survivors want from those who caused us years of suffering and pain.  Survivors who wish to stop the Fund and Monument should Join with us in MSSS Ltd and assist us in our ongoing fight against any Fund or Monument, it is down to you as Survivors to help put things right finally.

It has also been brought to my attention that the recent postings on this site which clearly told those like the Mouthpiece Maurice Heaphy that he did not speak the truth has caused Robert to notify some who posted that capitals etc are not meant to be used, Robert in your most recent posting I must point out your own use of Capitals is very generous but I have no problem with Capitals anyway as many Survivors would have only basic skills in computers and perhaps given this fact Robert you should allow more leeway to them for such a little thing as capitals, so I ask you not to get too uptight on this matter and would appreciate it if you copuld be a little lenient and understanding under the circumstances. However Robert you might take a lot more notice of the personal attacks by Maurice Heaphy has made on this site on Oliver Burke of MSSS Ltd and in particular his comment recently on Mr. Burke being "Pushed the Church in his Pope Mobile" at a recent MSSS Ltd organised Mass.  This remark Robert is both Illegal and Discriminatory as Mr. Burke is a wheelchair user due to his health and is a Member of the Irish Wheelchair Association, who would be most displeased to learn your site allowed such a comment to be posted, perthaps Robert you might concentrate on this disgraceful behaviour and Ban Maurice Heapy from this site premanently as he does nothing to promote its good name.  I know that on many occasions at meeting I attended of MSSS Ltd, that Mr. Burke has recommended your Site to all in attendance and has spoken so well about you and his personal contacts with you on these occasions also, it is people like Mr. Burke you should support as he shows nothing but respect for you and indeed all Survivors.  Keep up the good work Robert and sll these little hitches will disappear anyway.  To Padjo and all other Members of Shame of Ireland I say keep up the fight our cause is far from lost no matter what R. Quinn & Co do in the Dail with their Stupid Bill, that will not be the end of this matter. Take care all and post again soon. Gina.

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service