The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

Bellow is the introduction to an email that I received and all I have done is to separate it into manageable chunks and posted it here.

I felt there was to much information in it to post a one post, At the bottom you will find links to the rest of the email

Anything in italics has been edited by me to make it work on this site for your easy of use.

Dear All

Please see below updates regarding survivor issues but also an outline of the work of Reclaiming Self over the course of the past eighteen months.  

If you have any questions please contact RS on 083 324 1941. Please note this number is run on a voluntary basis. Please leave your contact details and someone will be in touch over the course of a few days.

Please note our website is expected to be live in the near future. We will let you know when it is.

Our main objective is to examine the State response and to provide research and education on the ongoing and changing needs of survivors.

If you think someone would like to receive updates from us please forward our email address info@reclaimingself.ie or our phone number.

Follow these links to the other sections of the Email

Survivor Consultation Talks:

Caranua and the Oirechatas Committees : Education and Public Accounts

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shared On Twitter.

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service