The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

In reply to the three people who sent comments to me today, i have but one thing to say.

You Are entitled to have your say, and to your own personal opinions, and so am i fair enough. But if you think you are going to entice me into individual conversations, to answer your outdated, silly questions, you are very much mistaken.

You are Obviously seriously Misguided by someone you believe in. Pity really that this person is Misguided also, maybe some day this person will come down and live on the same Planet we are all living on.

Most of your comment is to say the least Laughable, however i accept your right to express your own personal opinions in any case.

Pity the person who is really behind the questions, has to get followers of theirs to ask these questions, and has NOT got the Integrity, or the decency to ask these questions to me personally? Why i will never know.

I am NOT going to get into conversation with people, who do not know what they are talking about. I will continue to do the work i do for Survivors, and will continue to do for as long as i can.

I think this person knows who i am talking about, don't you? I will leave it at that.

Hope everyone gets all of what they are looking for.

Thanks again Robert for the use of your wonderful Web-Site. It's a great asset to Survivors. Regards as always.

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Maurice Heaphy,

Your reply to my Posting on Shame of Ireland site and postings by 2 other on it also, is a further clear abuse by you of fellow Survivors as your reply is both insulting and derogatory and clearly show that you have no respect whatsoever for Survivors, shame on you.  I certainly live in the present and not on some vague planet that you so insultingly state but once again this will show all Survivors what a truly dispicable person you really are.  I am far from being misguided and I can assure you neither are my fellow Survivors who posted and neither is Mr. Burke because if he was then people like you would not feel so threatened by the Truths and Facts that he brings to the attention of his huge following of Survivors.

The outdated questions as you call them are in fact very current and most of them stemmed from what you said in your own postings on this site but it is obvious that you are afraid or unable to answer them honestly.  If you want to discuss or debate any of your issues with Mr. Burke, I know that he would be delighted to accomodate but you already know that he has an open door policy for Survivors at his home, perhaps you are really just too scared for proper discussion and prefer to hide behing your computer like others of your kind.  In one of your previous posting you refferred to Mr. Burke being wheeled up the Church in his "Poe Mobile" this as I stated is a totasl discriminatory remark on someone who is disabled and is illegal but you avoid facing this question also and you have referred to him being sick also in a further insulting manner, Mr. Burke as you are well aware has a number of very serious illness'es but does not allow this to stop him working on Survivors behalf, and no derogarty remarks that you make can take away from this fact. 

AS regards the work you state you do for Survivors, well as stated already by me in my posting, where were for the past 16 years or so when the real hard work was being done, unfortunately Maurice you are what I call A LATTER DAY REPRESENTATIVE FOR SURVIVORS WHO YOU PERCEIVE WANT YOUR HELP but in real terms you are like your sidekicks and only there for your own need for self importance, so perhaps Maurice you could just fade away the same way that you came and let those of us with Honesty get on with the work of many years for Survivors.  As you state in your posting you do not want to get into a conversation with us real Survivors because you know we have the honesty and knowledge to show you up for what you really are an armchair general with a big white feather.  But be careful Maurice as Survivors will see through you and your sidekicks soon and many already do, before making claims that you help Survivors a lie you should be aware that lies like this can come back and bite you in the future and there is plenty out there to prove you are not what you claim but are only self-centered, perhaps these facts need to be revealed now Maurice.  I will close now Maurice and please go back to your computer and armchair and stop attacking us hinest Survivors, time to ZIP IT Maurice, so take care for now.

Once again many thanks to Rob and Shame of Ireland for the site, we will promote it for you to our friends and fellow Survivors.   Gina. 

HOW DISSAPPOINTED I WAS WITH YOUR  PATHETIC FEEBLE SO CALLED RESPONSE IN MY POSTING TO YOU,

STATING AND INSINUATING THAT I AM ASKING QUESTIONS ON BEHALF OF SOME INDIVIDUAL,IT CLEARLY

SHOWS WHAT A WARPED MIND YOU POSSESS,IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED,OR MAKE

INSINUATIONS,WHY AREN'T YOU MAN ENOUGH,AND CONFRONT THIS PERSON,INSTEAD OF REGULARY

POSTING ON YOUR WEB PAGE, ATTACKING AND SINGLING OUT A SURVIVOR.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?, AND WHAT RIGHT DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE TO HAVE QUESTIONS ANSWERED FOR YOU?,YOU REMIND ME OF THE BULLY BOYS WHO USED TO TRY IT ON IN THE SCHOOLS,

I HAVE BEEN READING UP ON YOU POSTINGS OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS,AND YOU CERTAINLY COME

ACROSS, AS A VERY IGNORANT AND ARROGANT INDIVIDUAL,AND SEEM TO HAVE A MASSIVE CHIP ON YOUR

SHOULDER,YOUR CHARACTER ASSASSINATION,AND YOUR MANY MANY OUTBURSTS,AND VERY DEROGATORY,AND VERY PERSONAL COMMENTS ON A ''DISABLED SURVIVOR'',AND YOUR OBSERVATIONS

THAT AT A RECENT ''MASS FOR SURVIVORS'',THAT THIS GENTLEMAN THAT YOU ARE CONTINUALLY ATTACKING,''MR OLIVER BURKE''OF MSSS-LTD,THAT YOU COMMENTED THAT HE WAS WHEELED UP THE

CHURCH,IN HIS ''POPE MOBILE'',WHAT A DISPICABLE AND SARCASTIC UNCALLED FOR COMMENT,YOU SHOULD BE DOWN RIGHT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF,HOW LOW CAN YOU STOOP WITH YOUR PERSONAL

DESCRIPTION OF A SICK PERSON,DOING HIS BEST FOR ''SURVIVORS'',THAT AN AWFUL LOT APPREACIATE,

UNFORTUNATELY, THE ''WHEELCHAIR'' IS HIS ONLY MODE OF MOBILITY FOR GETTING HIM AROUND.AND ALSO

YOU COME ACROSS OF PEOPLE BEING AFRAID TO CONFRONT YOU,I WILL AT THE NEXT FIRST OPPORTUNITY

MAKE MYSELF KNOWN TO YOU,(AND LOOKING FORWARD TO SAME).

ON READING MORE POSTINGS,YOU HAVE BEEN CONTINUALLY ATTACKING ROP/SC,AND RIGHTLY SO,AND NOW

I'M NOT GOING TO DEFEND THEM EITHER,BUT YOU HAVE ME CONFUSED,AND I'M SURE MANY SURVIVORS,

AND NOW YOU MIGHT EXPLAIN THIS NEXT POSTING TO US ALL,THAT A RECENT POSTING ON THE 16-06-2012,

ON YOUR WEB-PAGE,AND I BRING THIS AGAIN TO THE ATTENTION OF ALL SURVIVORS,AND OTHER INTERESTED PARTIES,THIS IS WHAT YOU POSTED.''THIS GETS VERY INTERESTING''. ''READS AS FOLLOWS'',

''HE SAYS PRESS RELEASE BY'',

''MR MICHAEL O' BRIEN'', ''CHAIRMAN''  ''RIGHT OF PEACE'',  AND

''MR CHRISTOPHER HEAPHY'', ''CHAIRMAN'', V.O.T.E.S. AND IS A

''COURAGEOUS PRESS RELEASE''. I WOULD ENCOURAGE EVERYBODY TO READ THIS,AND ESPECIALLY

''THE LAST FEW PARAGRAPHS'',WHERE IT ''STATES'' AND I CAN ONLY ASSUME THAT

''MR MAURICE HEAPHY'',IS IN AGGREEMENT WITH IT'S CONTENT,BECAUSE HE HAS PUT IT UP ON HIS

''PAGE''.     NOW WHAT THEY HAVE DONE IS,THEY HAVE ACCEPTED THE ''STATURTORY TRUST FUND'',

AND THE ''MONUEMONT'',EVEN THOUGH IT'S STILL GOING THROUGH THE DAIL,AND HAVEN'T BEEN FINALISED

YET,AND TO RUB SALT INTO OUR WOUNDS,THEY HAVE THANKED THE GOVERNMENT,FOR

''THE RESIDENTIAL STATURTORY FUND BILL 2012''.WHAT DO YEE THINK OF THAT EVERYBODY,WE HAVE BEEN

SOLD DOWN THE RIVER,BY BIG EGO SEEKING INDIVIDUALS,(THERE IS OTHER WORDS I WOULD LIKE TO USE).

TALK ABOUT TRAITORS IN OUR MIX,I HOPE THEY WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED,IF THEY DON'T GET THEIR FUNDING

OR MUCH SOUGHT AFTER POSITIONS ON NEW BOARD.

YOU REALLY NOW HAVE SHOWN YOUR TRUE COLOURS,'EXPOSED'',AND HOW YOU'VE LET YOUR LEGIONS

OF ADORING FANS AND SUPPORTERS DOWN,THERE WAS ONE LADY ASKING YOU, WHO THE FOUR POSSIBLE REPS FOR SURVIVORS MIGHT BE,YOU KNEW THE ANSWER THEN,AND YOU KNOW THE ANSWER

NOW,I HOPE THAT ALL SURVIVORS AND GROUPS SEE YEE FOR WHAT YEE ARE.------------------------.

AT THE MOMENT,YOU ARE RUNNING WITH THE FOX,AND CHASING WITH THE HOUNDS.NOW EVERYBODY

PLEASE NOTE THE THE INEXCUSABLE DOUBLE STANDARD TREACHERY THAT HAS BEEN PERPETRATED

BY THESE INDIVIDUALS,AGAINST US SURVIVORS WISHES,LET US MAKE EVERYONE AWARE OF WHAT THEY

HAVE DONE,FOR THEIR OWN GREEDY MOTIVES,AND I SUPPOSE TO GET FINANCIAL GAIN FOR THEMSELVES.

AT OUR EXPENSE,WHAT THEY HAVE DONE IS NOT ACCEPTIBLE,AND SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED.AND

CERTAINLY GOES AGAINST WHAT WE ARE FIGHTING FOR AND TRYING TO ACHIEVE IS ''NO FUND'' AND

CERTAINLY ''NO MONUEMENT''.THESE PEOPLE HAVE SHOWN NO RESPECT WHATSOEVER.

ROBERT NORTHALL,WHO HAS BEEN CAMPAIGNING AND LOBBYING ALL MEMBERS OF ''GOVERMENT'',AND

''SEANED'',FOR QUITE AWHILE TO ALSO STOP THIS ''FUND'' AND ''MONUEMENT'',BEING MADE ''LAW'',WILL BE

BITTERLY DISAPPOINTED,AND DEVESTATED,WHEN HE READS ON''MAURICE HEAPHYS'',PAGE OF 16-06-2012,

HIS AGGREEING AND ACKNOWLEDGING,''THE COURAGEOUS PRESS RELEASE'',PLEASE CONTACT

''ROBERT NORTHALL'',IF ANYBODY HAS HIS U.K.PHONE NUMBER,TO MAKE HIM AWARE OF SAME,

AT THE MOMENT HE IS NOT CONTACTIBLE BY E-MAIL,AS HE IS ON HOLIDAY,(I HAVE TRIED,WITHOUT SUCCESS).

P.S.HOW DID WALK A MILE IN OUR SHOES GO'',I'D SAY YEE GOT PLENTY OF SUPPORT''.

AND I HAVE BEEN RELIABLY INFORMED THAT AT A BOARD AND COMMITTEE MEETING RE PROTEST AT

RIGHT OF PLACE 2ND CHANCE,NUMBERS WERE LIMITED AND 14 SURVIVORS VOLUNTEERED,WITH

INTER-CHANGING IF REQUIRED, SO THE INFORMATION YOU RECEIVED BY YOUR SPIES OR INFORMANTS

WAS WRONG,IF YOU WERE WATCHING FROM A DISTANCE,AND YOU SAW ONLY THREE,I SUGGEST YOU GO TO

''SPECSAVERS''.

A LOT OF SURVIVORS WILL BE AWAITING YOUR EXPLANATION,WHY YOU HAVE ACCEPTED

''  STATURTORY FUND'', AND ''MONUEMONT''.AND PLEASE SAVE ME ANY IGNORANT EXPLESIVES,YOU'LL

ONLY SHOW YOURSELF UP,TO WHAT YOU REALLY ARE.

''REBEL WITH A CAUSE''.

Maurice, interesting reading your forthright comments. I like your attitude for your convictions. We have been silenced for so long in our youth. You haven't  let it smother you. Always be true to yourself! I for one am with you. Maggie

HI MAGGIE,THOSE FORTHRIGHT COMMENTS THAT YOU READ ABOVE WERE NOT I REPEAT NOT

POSTED BY MAURICE HEAPHY,THEY WERE IN RESPONSE TO HIM AND TWO OF HIS EGO SEEKING

CRONIES,BY A VERY CONCERNED SURVIVOR,UNFORTUNATLY I DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE HIM ANY

SATISFACTION IN EVEN MENTIONING HIS NAME,I DONT KNOW IF YOU HAVE BEEN AWARE THAT THE

MAJORITY OF SURVIVORS HAVE BEEN OBJECTING VERY STRONGLY AGAINST UP COMING

IMPLEMENTATION BY OUR GOVERNMENT OF A ''STATURTORY FUND'',AND A ''MONUEMENT FOR

SURVIVORS'',IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION,ON GENERAL TOPIC POSTED,PLEASE E-MAIL

BACK,AND WILL TRY AND ANSWER ANY QUERIES YOU MAY HAVE,YOU MIGHT LIKE TO JOIN THE

DISCUSSION,AND UPDATE ME AND REST OF SURVIVORS WHERE YOUR LOYALTIES,AND YOUR

OVERALL OBSERVATIONS,RE PRESENT SITUATION, AND I AGREE WITH YOU MAGGIE WE HAVE

BEEN SILENCED FOR TOO LONG,AND NOW AGAIN,THE POWERS THAT BE,ARE NOT EVEN CONSULTING WITH US SURVIVORS,BUT ARE SILENCING US ONCE AGAIN, THE FORTHRIGHT

COMMENTS WERE POSTED BY ME,AND I HOPE YOU STILL AGREE,

''GOODNIGHT MAGGIE''.

''PADJOE''.

''REBEL WITH A CAUSE''.

P.S.MY MISTAKE MAGGIE,I SHOULD HAVE NAMED PERSON E-MAIL WAS FOR.AND IT WAS FOR A

''MAURICE HEAPHY''. (SURVIVORS ARE AWAITNG HIS REPLY)

PADJOE, WE ARE ALL SICK AND TIRED OF THE LIES AND BULL///// WE ARE READING FROM MAURICE HEAPHY ON THE SHAME OF IRELAND SITE,WHO DIED AND MADE HIM SPOKESPERSON FOR ALL SURVIVORS,HOW DARE HE,WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS,SPEAKING ON OUR BEHALF AND ACCEPTING THE STATUORY FUND AND MONUMENT,HOW DARE HE,HE IS SOME LOW LIFE,ONE SAD OLD INDIVUAL.SOME ONE WOULD WANT TO TAKE HIM AND HIS FELLOW LOW LIFES ASIDE AND TELL THEM THEY ARE NOT LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD,AND THEY ARE SO MANY MANY MILES AWAY FROM THE WORLD OF SURVIVORS.I DO AGREE WITH YOU PADJOE THIS PERSON IS FULL OF HIS OWN EGO,ALL HE SEEMS TO DO IS SPEND ALL HIS SPARE TIME IN HIS ARMCHAIR THINKING (WHICH SURVIVOR WILL I DISCREDIT NOW),WHY IS HE NOT POSTING WHAT HE REALLY THINKS HE IS FOR THE STATUORY FUND AND MONUMENT, AS HE IS DECEVING SURVIVORS AND LOOKING FOR HIS OWN PERSONL GAIN,WHAT A HORRIABLE PERSON TO DO THIS TO US,HE IS NO BETTER THAN THAT CORRUPT LOT IN ROP/SC ,I HAVE BEEN TOLD ALL HIS POSTINGS ABOUT ROP/SC WERE TO THROW SURVIVORS OFF THE SCENT AS FAR AS I CAN SEE HE IS IN AGGREMENT WITH THIS EGO GROUP, AS FOR THE PRESS RELEASE HE POSTED ON THE SHAME OF IRELAND,THANKING THE GOVERNMENT FOR STATUORY FUND SPEAKS FOR ITSELF,WELL HE SHOULD COME BACK DOWN FROM THE CLOUD HE IS LIVING ON AND REALISE HE AND HIS SO CALLED COMMITEE ARE SO VERY WRONG IN WANTING SUCH A FUND,PADJOE IM SURE YOU WILL NOT HEAR ANY ANSWER FROM MR HEAPHY HE ASKES THE QUESTIONS ONLY,BUT WHAT A FOOL HE IS AS THEIR ARE A FEW MORE LOWLIFES GETTING HIM TO DO THEIR DIRTY WORK FOR THEM (THIS IS SO TRUE)SO BEWARE ALL SURVIVORS DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS SAD EVIL SO CALLED SURVIVOR,HE IS ONLY THINKING OF HIMSELF ALSO HIS FELLOW CRONIES  TIME TO SHUT UP NOW HEAPHY,AND LEAVE THOSE GENUINE SVRVIVORS ALONE TO DO THE WORK SURVIVORS WANT,WELL DONE TO ROBERT NORTALL FOR YOUR STRONG STANCE AGAINST THIS FUND,KEEP IT UP AND YOU WILL GET THE FULL SUPPORT OF ALL OF US SURVIVORS IN MSSS LTD As OLIVER HAs already asked us to support your site.

SEAN THANK YOU FOR YOUR VALUED SUPPORT AND REPLY,(IT'S A SMALL

BIT LATE),SO I WILL ANSWER YOU IN MORE DETAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

WELL DONE,AND KEEP UP THE GOOD  WORK.

''TO-GETHER WE WILL OVERCOME''. (NO MATTER WHAT).

REBEL WITH A CAUSE.

''PADJOE''

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service