The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

What Can YOU Do about the Cover Up of the Mother & Baby Home Inquiry?

OK People this has been a long time coming!

The Mother & Baby Home Inquiry is a Scam

It has “Limited Scope” which means Some Survivors are More Equal than others

Had a bit of an Altercation last year about this and when I said it Was limited Scope with lots of Exclusions I was told

NO they have not been excluded. The Inquiry is going to investigate a sample of the County Homes and they are ALL INCLUDED.

Hmmm Need I say more?

What about Industrial Schools and " The Disappeared"? and The Nurseries at these Sites?

Goldenbridge and St Finbarrs had Nurseries with Enforced Potty Training causing Rectal Collapse!

Surely there were Others? 

Don’t insult my intelligence!

Bellow is a copy of my Request to have Industrial Schools included in the Mother And Baby Home Inquiry

Sent: 16 July 2014 11:12
To: 'motherandbabyhomes@dcya.gov.ie'; 'contact@dcya.gov.ie'; 'james.reilly@oireachtas.ie'; 'clare.daly@oireachtas.ie'; 'conall@examiner.ie'; 'Niall O'Sullivan'
Subject: Mother and Baby Home Enquiry into Child Deaths, Unmarked Graves and Illegal Burial

Dear Mr Reilly,
I would be Grateful if you would Include Industrial Schools in Enquiry into Child Deaths,Unmarked Graves and  Illegal Burial.
These were Places the Unsold were Placed if they were still alive ?
There were also Nurseries attached to Industrial Schools,
As at St Finbarrs with also had a Laundry Attached to it, so the interrelationship of Mother & Baby Homes, Magdalene Laundries & Industrial Schools is fully Established!
i.e. Mother and Baby Home were an entry route to the Industrial Schools.
Laundries also Supplied Babies and Internees of the Industrial Schools!
Industrial Schools had Nurseries Attached to them.
I am also Concerned that there may be unmarked Graveyards associated with All Industrial Schools?
Containing the "Disappeared" Alleged Runaways and those Denied Food or Medical Attention.
To ignore the Dead of the Industrial Schools would be further Abuse on the Living, who continue to be Ignored and Marginalised by the Government of the Day.
Yours Sincerely
Rob Northall
P.S. You may view this email and what Survivors think of it and Your Subsequent Reply @ http://bit.ly/W9L8Sb

This Was Duly Ignored!

So What's Next?

Please watch this Short Video

Clann Short Film: About the Project & How to Participate

Hogan Lovells an International Law Firm have offered their Services Probono to the Adoption Rights Alliance (ARA) and Justice for Magdalenes Research (JFMR) on a project called Clann: Ireland’s Unmarried Mothers and their Children!

See https://www.hoganlovells.com/en/news/hogan-lovells-provides-pro-bono-support-to-stakeholders-in-irish-mother

You can Contact Clann by Clicking <HERE>

You Can Find Clann on Facebook <HERE>

There is  a wealth of Other information on the Clann Project the Mother and Baby Home Inquiry at the Clann Project Website the link is Bellow!

Clann:

Ireland’s Unmarried Mothers and their Children:

Gathering the Data

Suggested Reading

Submission to the mother and baby homes inquiry

Views: 235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I Was Told I Was In A Mother And Baby Home And This Was The Reason It Was Not Included With The Redress Board. However I Do Not Recall My Mother Being There With Me!  Nor Do I Recall Any Mothers There!  I Have Not Seen This Place Listed For The Inquiry. It Is Time The Truth Be Told And The Deception Terminated For Good!

Awesome Letter Rob.

The misery of those babys in goldenbridge was terrable.The nuns treated them as objects.

Always It Is Other People's Babies.

What is the purpose of this CLANN PROJECT LOOKING INTO MOTHER  AND BABY HOMES. I GAVE THEM SOME INFORMATION ABOUT MY TIME IN A Co HOME AND THEY ANSWERED ME BACK SAYING THAT MY STATEMENT WOULD NOT HAVE ANY BEARING WITH THE ENQUIRE AS THE HOME I was in was not on the list of homes being investigating. You cant just enquire into  some of the homes and ignore all the other homes where  babies and mothers were kept and were responsible for what happened to them, I.E Mothers taken from there babies,and the Mothers sent to the MAGDALENE LAUNDRIES, THIS IS THE SAME KIND OF TREATMENT THAT HAPPENED IN ALL THE MOTHER AND BABY HOMES UNDER INVESTIGATION BY THIS ENQUIRE.  SO WHATS THE DIFFERANCE ARE ALL THE OTHER MOTHERS AND BABIES OF NO CONSEQUENCE OR JUST NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE. IT SHOULD BE JUSTICE FOR ALL NOT JUST THE FEW AFTER ALL WE ALL SUFFERED THE SAME AND LIVED OUR LIVES WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR MOTHERS AND WHAT KIND OF LIFE WE WOULD HAVE HAD IF WE WERE KEPT TOGETHER .    

I Get Where You Are Coming From John.  I Very Much Doubt That The Children Home I Was In Is On The List!

The Clann Project is primarily a records of as many Mother and Baby Homes ass they can cover.

It will prove the Government are NOT doing a proper Inquiry!

It will be used to SHAME THEM!

that's not the impression I get. to me it would seem this kind of information will be of no use to the CHILDREN from all those homes not covered by this ENQUIRE INTO MOTHER AND BABY HOMES. Like I have said before if all the Co Homes are not considered in this ENQUIRE the job is only half done and no justice will be given to all those CHILDREN FROM THOSE HOMES. It has to be justice for all not just the few. This is like half a loaf is better than none. This Government is not interested in the whole truth, it is like the RYAN REPORT INTO THE INDUSTRIAL SCHOOLS, HOW MANY OF US WERE PREVENTED FROM GIVEN INFORMATION AS TO WHAT HAPPENED TO US. So lets get the whole truth and nothing but the truth from all the Co HOMES AS THAT IS WHAT ALL THE children from those homes deserve.  

Very Well Spoken John! 

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service