The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

Why did the Religious hand over the Compensation package that was supposed to compansate the survivors of lndustrial schools

The Dept of Education were part of the system who surported the detention of babies and children into Brutal Industrial schools , they knew and were well aware of the brutiality and abuse and choose to turn a blind eye They have no right to keep  hold of nor decide what (they  the dept of Education) want to use the money for,that is  the Money handed over by the Orders to compansate the survivors ,

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree. These brutal places could not have operated if the state had done their job. At one time, I read a point of view that discussed the idea that anyone in public office who had knowledge of this atrocity and participated in the cover up should be held accountable. Especially the individuals in positions of responsibility and trust . If the law worked the way it should then those individuals who have held these positions in the Department of Education should be seeing jail.

Mary i totally agree with your message!

well spoken Geraldine!

tweeted and facebooked

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service