The Shame of Ireland

The Shame of Ireland

Andrew Brennan's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Lesbian sex, seduction and murder... by NUNS in a Catholic convent: Incredible tale…"

Andrew Brennan replied Jan 18, 2015 to Shocking Confession of Sister Charlotte, Former Roman Catholic Nun

2 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Andrew Brennan

"I only got mine relatively recently .... actually my birth cert was given to my part…"

Andrew Brennan replied Sep 1, 2014 to The Vanishing in Irish Institutions

7 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by jack colleton

"Ryan Report says just over one-third of witnesses to Confidential Committee were res…"

Andrew Brennan replied Jul 29, 2014 to Only 67 British-based Magdalene survivors seek redress despite ‘majority’ claim

3 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by jack colleton

"A religious order (the CBs) were denying the abuses throughout the operation of the…"

Andrew Brennan replied Jun 30, 2012 to Debate on "false Allegations"

10 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by jack colleton

"Bankers are now the most vulnerable in society."

Andrew Brennan replied Feb 7, 2012 to Quinn wants orders to pay more

17 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by ROBERT

"Eating paper was a habit that stayed with me long after I left those places. I used…"

Andrew Brennan replied Nov 5, 2011 to The annual procession at Artane School 1925

16 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by pauline jackson

"The Education Fund at the moment will fund free guitar lessons but will not help in…"

Andrew Brennan replied Nov 5, 2011 to Statutory Trust Fund

7 Nov 10, 2011

"In Kilkenny in the late 50s and early 60s shoeboxes with newspaper clippings were th…"

Andrew Brennan replied Oct 16, 2011 to The annual procession at Artane School 1925

16 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by pauline jackson

"Artane alone garnered annually, in today's money, between €12 million and €16 millio…"

Andrew Brennan replied Oct 10, 2011 to The annual procession at Artane School 1925

16 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by pauline jackson

"Also the Government is set on a course of barring people who were in the Institution…"

Andrew Brennan replied Aug 4, 2011 to S.O.C.A. UK and the Secret Meeting 22nd July 2011

7 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by pauline jackson

RSS

About

Rob Northall created this Ning Network.

CLICK TO FOLLOW SHAME OF IRELAND ON TWITTER

This is a Private Site

Membership is drawn from Survivors of the Irish Industrial School System their Family and Friends. Survivors of the Magdalene Laundries their Families and Friends are welcome too!

Others can follow on Twitter by Clicking the Button Bellow

Follow ShameOfIreland on Twitter

Follow on FACE BOOK by Clicking <HERE>

Please Like this FACE BOOK Page?

Photos

• Add Photos

Badge

Loading…

© 2022   Created by Rob Northall.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service